Saturday, August 7, 2010

Choo Choo!! Happy Birthday Scrapmatters!!

Hello everyone and welcome to sunny New Jersey! You've probably arrived here from Trixie's Blog with tons of goodies already! I have a stacked paper for you, which I'll share in a few!

I'd like to share with you a very special birthday memory. Four years ago, for my 23rd birthday two dear friends decided to surprise me on my birthday and "kidnap me".
They drove around and around and around until we got to a beautiful park with a waterfall.
While we were there we blew bubbles,
took pictures,
and colored on the ground with chalk (nuffers is a nickname for Jennifer)
After we sang Karaoke. It was a lovely day doing lovely simple things to remind ourselves that life doesn't need to be extravagant to be joyful. It also helped me to remember that as I grow older, it doesn't mean I need to lose my inner child. :-)
Thanks for letting me share!
As I'm sure you know, scrapmatters is having an AMAZING sale! 30% off PU items and 20% off CU items. Plus, if you spend $20 you get an AWESOME collab (Cupcakes and Candles) FREE!! I have a gift to share with you from that kit:
Sorry, link expired! Look for this in the store!

Well, that's all for now! Your next stop on the train is Jenn's blog HERE!!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute!! I'm a Jennifer as well, but have never her Nuffers as a nickname! Love it!

Shanell said...

Thanks for the page and the memory. What great friends you have!

Nancy (Pockets55) said...

What a special way to celebrate your birthday! Thank you for the gorgeous freebie and for sharing your story!

Ami said...

Great stacked paper Jennifer!! What a great birthday.

Penelope said...

What a beautiful page! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love your birthday memory - thanks for sharing it!

The stacked paper is great - thank you.

Michele said...

I like that sunny celebration page! Thanks!

deb said...

What sweet friends and a wonderful memory! Thank you for the layered papers and the sweet story.

Rinachiyya said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful birthday paper.

Anonymous said...

Thanks